Access violation(Read 27006 times)
Access violation on: July 05, 2008, 07:59:32 PM
Hi

I've just purchased this product Flash Decompiler Trillix 3.1.1.590.

And every time I open the application it throws out this error

Error: Access violation at 0x7D61F428 (tried to write to 0x00040EC4) program terminated

Anti Virus was disabled on installation and program execution.
DEP is set to Windows programs and services only.
OS is Windows XP Professional X64 Edition
Intel Core 2 Duo E6850

Re: Access violation Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 11:42:32 AM
1. Please, let me know whether you have already opened SWF files in Flash Decompiler Trillix. Or did Access Violation message appear right after Flash Decompiler installation?

2. Try the following solution please:
Go to C:\Program Files\Eltima Software\Flash Decompiler Trillix\tools and look for "clear_all.reg" file -> run this file and it will clear all Flash Decompiler settings except your Registration info if you have already entered it to Flash Decompiler. Does Access Violation still persist?

3. If the problem still persists, send us your Order ID (Ref#) for Flash Decompiler Trillix purchase to support_AT_eltima.com for investigation.

Re: Access violation Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 12:26:21 PM
thanks Maria,

I already fixed this, the problem was the compatibility tab was set to xp, so I took the tick off and it worked.

Re: Access violation Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 12:50:22 PM
i have exactly the same error on Windows 7 using the current actual trial version.

I also tried "run as administrator" and in Win XP/Vista mode but nothing changed this behaviour...

any ideas???
thanks in advance...

Re: Access violation Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 02:23:44 PM
It is not quite clear why this issue occurs. Step-by-step description of your actions and which response you receive from Flash Decompiler Trillix would be appreciated.

Re: Access violation Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 09:04:20 PM
well i just installed the actual trial version on Windows 7 Ultimate (german) version 6.1. build 7600 and i got the error when i start the program:

Error: Access violation at 0x0231D66B (tried to write to 0x00000000) program terminated

Re: Access violation Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 12:57:24 PM
Please, clear Flash Decompiler Trillix settings by launching the following file (path by default):
С:\Program Files\Eltima Software\Flash Decompiler Trillix\tools\clear_all.reg

If the issue still persists, please, let us know the following:

1. What security software (antivirus, antispyware, firewall) is running at your computer? Let us know the exact version (build) of the software installed.

2. Is Data Execution Prevention (DEP) turned on at your computer?

3. Is Compatibility mode disabled for Flash Decompiler Trillix ("Run this program in compatibility mode for" unchecked)?

4. At what moment exactly does this access violation error message appears (when Flash Decompiler Trillix splash screen appears or when Flash Decompiler Trillix main window is loading, etc.)?

5. Please, let us know your PC specifications (CPU, RAM, etc.)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 12:59:34 PM by Travis »

Re: Access violation Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 03:13:43 PM
i run successfully clear_all.reg, maybe this is interesting for you but i installed the program under "Program Files/Grafik/Flash Decompiler Trillix", not the supposed path at the installation

after that i have still the problem....

1.) Avira Antivir Personal version 9.0.0.410 (the latest), also the problem occures when i close/stop the Antivir Guard

2.) yes, i also put Flash Decompiler Trillix in the exception list and restartet the PC without changes of the problem

3.) yes

4.) i click at FlashDecompiler.exe and the windows loading circle near the mouse pointer appears. after 3-5 seconds the Access violation error pop up appears. When i click on OK nothing else is happened.

There is another behaviour when i try it the first time after i run the clear_all.reg. Also the Access violation pop up will appear but after i click on OK a second windows pop up will appear "Flash Decompiler don´t work" with a close program button, behind this i can see another pop up named "Eltima - Waiver of responsibility". However this pop up is unreachable because the windows error pop up is in the foreground.

5.) Shuttle ST20G5 with an AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (1,8 GHz) and 2MB RAM and an ATI X800 GTO graphic card, nothing else installed

Re: Access violation Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 02:38:28 PM
Thank you for the information.

We have create a special debug build of Flash Decompiler Trillix and I have sent it to your e-mail along with the instructions.

Please, let me know if you've received it. Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 04:48:35 PM by Travis »

Re: Access violation Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 02:14:15 PM
Hello,

I am having the same problem as Sven0 listed above. Can you please send me the same special debug build of Flash Decompiler Trillix along with the instructions.

Thanks

Re: Access violation Reply #10 on: January 21, 2010, 12:57:53 PM
I am having the same problem as Sven0 listed above. Can you please send me the same special debug build of Flash Decompiler Trillix along with the instructions.

I have sent Flash Decompiler Trillix debug build along with the instructions to the e-mail which you provided during registration on this forum.

Re: Access violation Reply #11 on: January 22, 2010, 02:09:57 PM
I have the same problem.  I downloaded your software (trial version) and as soon I click on the icon to launch the software it dosen't even open. What opens is the violation message. Already tried your solutions, but have not worked.

Re: Access violation Reply #12 on: January 22, 2010, 03:58:40 PM
I have the same problem.  I downloaded your software (trial version) and as soon I click on the icon to launch the software it dosen't even open. What opens is the violation message. Already tried your solutions, but have not worked.

Would you agree to install Flash Decompiler Trillix debug build to help us investigate this issue?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5