Please, clear Flash Decompiler Trillix settings by launching the following file (path by default):
С:\Program Files\Eltima Software\Flash Decompiler Trillix\tools\clear_all.reg
If the issue still persists, please, let us know the following:
1. What security software (antivirus, antispyware, firewall) is running at your computer? Let us know the exact version (build) of the software installed.
2. Is Data Execution Prevention (DEP) turned on at your computer?
3. Is Compatibility mode disabled for Flash Decompiler Trillix ("Run this program in compatibility mode for" unchecked)?
4. At what moment exactly does this access violation error message appears (when Flash Decompiler Trillix splash screen appears or when Flash Decompiler Trillix main window is loading, etc.)?
5. Please, let us know your PC specifications (CPU, RAM, etc.)