USB TO ETHERNET problem, waiting for connection(Read 8823 times)
USB TO ETHERNET problem, waiting for connection on: December 01, 2008, 10:42:59 PM
I have a USB security key for a software program I use.  I want to plug the key into my machining computer and then program from my desk without having to get up and move the usb key.  Can this be done with your software? 

One clue I know for sure, when I plug this dongle in, the computer recognizes it, but does not appear to address a drive letter to it in windows file manager.  If I send the key to you all, can you make a tweak in the software to make it work?  This would make my life a lot easier.

Re: USB TO ETHERNET problem, waiting for connection Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 01:04:16 PM
Hello,

We are ready to help you and willing to do so very much. Could you please provide us with more detailed information:

1) Which device exactly you attempted to share (model)?
2) Do you succeed in connecting to a remote USB device?
3) What are OS versions on your computers?
4) Please specify your step-by-step actions, what exactly you do and where, so we can reproduce your actions and see where exactly the problem occurs.
5) Did you try to share another USB device and connect from the client PC?
6) Try to share the device locally.

You see, the more details you provide, the easier it will be for us to suggest a solution.

You see, we will use your instructions to reproduce the problem you have encountered when using this product.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5