Unistall Problem(Read 8304 times)
Unistall Problem on: January 03, 2009, 03:13:17 PM
I have recently purchased Application As Service software with 1 user license. And I need to uninstall it from the server that I have installed. However, when I try to uninstall it, uninstallation wizard freezes ( it does not continue to unstall). So, I will appreciate if you can help me solve this issue asap. Because I need to install the software on another machine and the software does not allow me to do so since i already have another installation in the network.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 03:51:45 PM by balacam »

Re: Unistall Problem Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 12:10:36 PM
I've just answered on your e-mail.

Re: Unistall Problem Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 09:58:55 AM
I have recently purchased Application As Service software with 1 user license. And I need to uninstall it from the server that I have installed. However, when I try to uninstall it, uninstallation wizard freezes ( it does not continue to unstall). So, I will appreciate if you can help me solve this issue asap. Because I need to install the software on another machine and the software does not allow me to do so since i already have another installation in the network.

I also had the same problem. Please tell me the solution for it. Thanks for sharing.

Re: Unistall Problem Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 12:07:44 PM
I've just answered on your e-mail.

What answer do you give to him? Please share it.
http://www.advancedcomputers.co.nz/mobile-phone-repairs

Re: Unistall Problem Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 03:51:04 PM
Hello,

In order to uninstall Application as Service please try to disconnect your computer from the network and then run the uninstallation wizard.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5