Sync Mate Expert running in background(Read 4771 times)
Sync Mate Expert running in background on: November 13, 2012, 06:40:17 PM
I recently purchased the Sync Mate Expert, it works as advertised.  The only problem I have is that I have to keep the application open on the Mac in order to keep the synchronization working.  I wonder if there is anyway you can make a daemon mode so that I don't have to open the app every time I reboot the Mac and Keep in stay on the launcher?

Re: Sync Mate Expert running in background Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 12:12:47 PM
Hello,

I would like to inform you that we are working on SyncMate optimization in this direction and planning to include "silent" work in the background. But, unfortunately, we still have no details or possible terms.

As a workaround, we may suggest you to move SyncMate to separate Mac OS workspace (desktop). This way the application, along with all notifications and actual sync process will be running on the separate virtual screen, so you will not be bothered by the software and will not have to keep it launched in the foreground. 

Re: Sync Mate Expert running in background Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 01:53:58 PM
While you are working on the "silent" mode, please make sure it is really "silent".  Right now, the "now syncing" popup and automatically bringing the application to the front is quote annoying.  I might move to another spaces to use this app for now.  Thanks.

Re: Sync Mate Expert running in background Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 01:26:13 PM
I would like to inform you that currently we are at the middle of developing the new major upgrade for SyncMate (5 version). The syncing process will be completely rebuilt and improved in the new version. Many new features, including synchronization in the background, will be added to the software. As soon as the Beta version is created, it will be available at our web-site for testing purposes.

I may also suggest you subscribing to our SyncMate blog to receive the most recent and important information about all innovations (fixes, releases, updates, etc.) and future plans for our product:
http://blog.sync-mac.com/

Re: Sync Mate Expert running in background Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 10:01:39 AM
According to our Purchase Policy all registered users can download free upgrades within the major version. All further upgrades can be purchased with 50% discount. This can be derived from Eltima Upgrade Policy page:
http://wiki.eltima.com/policies/upgrade-policy.html

All orders, purchased within a ‘grace period‘ (usually one month before the release of the new major version), also qualify for free upgrade. Moreover, when placing the order online, you can also include a Lifetime Upgrades Guarantee, which ensures that you always have the most up-to-date version of the license.

So, all orders, that suit the above conditions will qualify for free upgrade, for all other clients, we will be happy to offer a 50% discount for upgrade from 4 to 5 SyncMate versions.

Re: Sync Mate Expert running in background Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 10:56:58 AM
I'm sorry but we have no estimate date when SyncMate 5 will be released. I would recommend you to subscribe to our blog.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5