Shared Serial Ports Error on startup(Read 9577 times)
Shared Serial Ports Error on startup on: April 12, 2009, 12:42:56 PM
Hi to the list,
I try to run the program but i get the following error:

Can't connect to the Serial Share service.

i click on OK and the program closes.
How to solve it?
Thanks
Enzo

Re: Shared Serial Ports Error on startup Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 03:35:57 PM
Dear Enzo,

Please try to start Eltima Serial Share Service manually:

Start -> Run -> enter "services.msc" -> Ok -> Eltima Serial Share Service -> Start the Service.

Re: Shared Serial Ports Error on startup Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 12:26:05 PM
Hello,
i've don as you said, but when i click on the Start Services program ma quando,
i can see the bar progress filling, but it arrives at half way and get an error
which says that it is impossible to start the service Eltima Serial on the
local computer.
Error 1053: tha service has not responded at the request to start or at the conntrol
in the expected time.
Any Help?
Thanks
Enzo

Re: Shared Serial Ports Error on startup Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 12:35:15 PM
Ciao,
Ho fatto come lei ha detto, ma quando clicco su Avvia il servizio,
vedo La barra di avanzamento riempirsi, MA Arriva a metà mi da errore il Seguente:

Impossibile avviare il servizio Eltima Serial Share Service Su Computer locale.
Errore 1053: Il servizio non ha risposto alla richiesta di avvio o controllo
nel tempo previsto.

Come Fare?????
Grazie
Enzo

Re: Shared Serial Ports Error on startup Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 09:43:50 AM
Dear Enzo,

Could you, please send us the screenshot of Shared Serial Ports About screen (Help -> About)?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Shared Serial Ports Error on startup Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 12:30:43 PM
Dear Enzo,

Could you, please send us the screenshot of Shared Serial Ports About screen (Help -> About)?

Thanks in advance.

Tina,
i am sorry but at the moment i cannot because i have re formatted my Pc and now cannot install it anymore.
When i go to install it, it arrives near the end then i get the error attached.
Thanks.
Enzo

Re: Shared Serial Ports Error on startup Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 09:35:17 AM
Please delete all files in a Program Folder (C:\Program Files\Eltima Software\Shared Serial Ports). After that, please, try to install the product again.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5