Unable to establish connection(Read 41030 times)
Unable to establish connection on: June 03, 2009, 12:23:49 AM
After installing and registering the Application As Service application, I launched the program and received the following error:

Unfortunately, connection could not be established.  Please, make sure that Application As Service is correctly installed at the remote PC, and your firewalls are configured correctly (port 20576 is open).  Press F5 to reconnect.

I'm running this application on Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard with SP2.  I do not have the Windows Firewall (ICS) running.  It is trying to connect to the localhost.  I have tried to run this application via terminal services and at the machine with the same error.

I have run the application as a demo on another server with the same OS without issue via terminal services.  The demo would not work on the server I registered the application on.

Any suggestions?

Re: Unable to establish connection Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 01:49:14 AM
I noticed that the Application as Service service doesn't appear in my service list.  Going throught the Eltima Program files, I see if there is something that will help me start it or install it.  I start the netService.exe file.  I get the following:

Application as Service - remote service module
Start listening to TCP port: 20576

Thinking this program will report back errors in the connection, I launch the Application as Service program.  It connected!!!  Not sure if this in a coincidence or not.  Will try to create my service and let you know the results.

Re: Unable to establish connection Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 10:08:30 AM
Hello,

We are ready to investigate the problem.

1) Please, check the Services Management Console to see whether our service (App2Srv service) is launched?

2) If it is not, try to launch it manually and then start the application;

3) If it still fails, you will receive the error. Make a screenshot and send it o us please.

Re: Unable to establish connection Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 12:30:50 AM
THanks for the reply.  The app2srv service was missing in services.  I'm uninstalling/reinstalling the application.  When I get it reinstalled, I will send you information if I still have trouble.

Re: Unable to establish connection Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 11:32:32 AM
We will be waiting the test results from you.

Unable to establish connection Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 01:22:29 AM
I am getting this error:

VideoError: 1000: Unable to make connection to server or to find FLV on server
at fl.video::VideoPlayer/stop
at fl.video::FLVPlayback/stop
at test14_fla::MainTimeline/clearBigImage

For me its working fine offline but doesnt work online

Please help

Re: Unable to establish connection Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 04:35:16 PM
Hello,

Unfortunately, the issue is not quite clear. We'd be happy to help you if you provided more info. Please, be specific. Describe the exact sequence of your actions and which response you receive from the product.

Let us know also the product you use and its exact version.

Some screenshots illustrating the problem would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to establish connection Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 02:04:00 PM
Hello there. Any update regarding this case? Have been checking this thread for quite some time and still looking for an answer.

Re: Unable to establish connection Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 09:51:46 AM
Hello,
Could you please be more specific about the issue you encounter with Application as Service? If you are experiencing the issue described in the first post please provide us with the following information:

1) Please, check the Services Management Console to see whether our service (App2Srv service) is launched?

2) If it is not running, try to launch it manually and then start the application;

3) If it still fails, you will receive the error. Make a screenshot of this error and send it to support@eltima.com  please.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5