Way to move Syncmate off WM screen?(Read 6398 times)
Way to move Syncmate off WM screen? on: September 16, 2009, 04:02:57 AM
Hi all,

Today I installed Syncmate. So far, so good. However, I noticed something odd with the way it displays on my phone.

When you install Syncmate it adds a small icon in the lower right-hand corner, a la Active-Sync. Problem is that also adds a scroll bar on the right side of my screen since Syncmate blocks some of the icons.

Is there a way to get rid of this icon from the front page of WM6?

Thanks,

Robert

Re: Way to move Syncmate off WM screen? Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 10:20:00 AM
You may get rid of this icon only if you end SyncMate driver.
When you will connect to SyncMate the driver will launch automatically - reboot your mobile device.

Re: Way to move Syncmate off WM screen? Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 05:41:59 PM
That does it, but I would suggest an future enhancement that adds the driver icon to the WM bar at the top, rather than adding a whole new bar. That would keep the GUI cleaner.

There are other programs that I've seen which do this, so it is possible.

Thanks again,

Robert

Re: Way to move Syncmate off WM screen? Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 04:31:11 PM
thank you for your suggestions. We will try to implement this feature enhancement in one of future releases of SyncMate.

By the way,we recommend you subscribe to our Products Update notifications at the left bottom of any product's page at http://www.eltima.com/software-updates/. This will enable you to select the product which is of interest to you and receive emails whenever the new build/version is released.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5