Duplicates on Outlook with syncmate 2.4(Read 7642 times)
Duplicates on Outlook with syncmate 2.4 on: October 16, 2009, 11:18:52 AM
Hello
Super good idea to propose a synchro towards outlook on Win XP. That does not work very well at home. All the events are imported well but Syncmate creates many duplicates on outlook.

Re: Duplicates on Outlook with syncmate 2.4 Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 12:14:14 PM
Please specify your step-by-step actions, what exactly you do and where, so we can reproduce your actions and see where exactly the problem occurs.
Also let us know what version of Outlook you use.
Do you have Windows SP2 or SP3?
What connections are enabled in SyncMate?

Re: Duplicates on Outlook with syncmate 2.4 Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 02:51:09 PM
Outlook 2007 on Win XP SP3
I have a connection with my Omnia that I have disactivated for this synchro.
I created a connection with the assistant for Win PC. I have specify the adresse ip of my PC and make a synchro only with outlook.

Excuse for my english, i'm french.

Re: Duplicates on Outlook with syncmate 2.4 Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 01:13:22 PM
We've tried to reproduce the problem you described. We've created a connection, synced, but no duplicates appeared. Please let us know how it happens.
Also try to do the following: press Delete All in Calendar plugin, select 'Delete on another device' and then sync your events to Windows again. Will the duplicates appear? 

Re: Duplicates on Outlook with syncmate 2.4 Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 09:39:30 AM
Well, since the new version, all is ok, there's no duplicates on outlook.

Thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5