Does Syncmate support bluetooth sync?(Read 12555 times)
Does Syncmate support bluetooth sync? on: December 30, 2009, 05:05:46 PM
I am wondering if it is possible to sync between windows mobile 6.1 and MacbookPro via bluetooth? I was able to sync using USB and WiFi, but I still prefer bluetooth if possible as it is wireless and work where there is no wi-fi.

I am using the latest version of Syncmate 2.4.0.868.

Re: Does Syncmate support bluetooth sync? Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 02:38:25 PM
Starting from version 2.5 SyncMate supports Bluetooth connection.
Please check this article on how to establish connection between Mac and your Windows Mobile based device via bluetooth:
http://wiki.eltima.com/knowledge-base/syncmate/connect-via-bluetooth.html

Re: Does Syncmate support bluetooth sync? Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 11:25:40 AM
I try to sync via bluetooth, I get paired very well with my i900. But I can not establish a network connection. Yet the Bluetooth works great, since I send files from my mac.
I respect this http://wiki.eltima.com/knowledge-base/syncmate/connect-via-bluetooth.html
But in step 4, nothing happens.
I use the latest version of SyncMate, but I think that not SyncMate but bluetooth settings.

Re: Does Syncmate support bluetooth sync? Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 11:48:49 AM
Please specify your step-by-step actions,especially when you add your mobile device to Mac's Bluetooth connections. Send us screen shots illustrating the problem

Have you managed to add your mobile device to the list of BT devices on Mac?
Have you paired your devices ("Set up Bluetooth Device..." option in upper menu)
Do you have a possibility to create Bluetooth network?

Re: Does Syncmate support bluetooth sync? Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 03:02:42 PM
Once pairing is ok, it works, I can create a network from the mac. In fact it does work after restart the mobile, I get the message Bluetooth unavailable when I try to create Bluetooth network.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 03:11:31 PM by gwladysteph »

Re: Does Syncmate support bluetooth sync? Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 03:52:30 PM
Well this is a video what happened

Re: Does Syncmate support bluetooth sync? Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 12:30:29 PM
Please open Bluetooth settings in System Preferences and make sure that the following items are present in the list:
1. Active Sync Bluetooth Service
2. Network access Point

If these services are not present on the list then Bluetooth connection is not available. In that case, please try to remove your mobile device from BT devices list and to add it again ("Set up Bluetooth Device...")
Let us know the results

Re: Does Syncmate support bluetooth sync? Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 11:01:10 AM
It's ok, I have these services.

Mac tries to establish the connection via bluetooth, my i900 "wakes up". The connection is established during the 5 sec as the video shows, then I get the message bluetooth unavailable.

Re: Does Syncmate support bluetooth sync? Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 04:09:25 PM
Please open SyncMate driver interface on your mobile device and make sure that Bluetooth checkbox is ticked there.

Re: Does Syncmate support bluetooth sync? Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 08:58:49 PM
I think i have found the problem. The driver (on the mobile device) doesn't want to keep the autostart option. When I start manually the driver, I can connect via bluetooth.

Sorry for my english, I'm french.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5