Registering the product doesn't work(Read 18217 times)
Registering the product doesn't work on: March 10, 2010, 03:17:00 AM
Hi,

I've had the trial installed for a few days now. I just purchased a license. I entered my name and the reg code on the initial screen. It waits about 2 seconds and tells me that thanks. I click 'ok' and all screens go away. I then launch the app again only to be asked to enter the registration code or continue my trial.

I'm on Windows 7.

Jobe

Re: Registering the product doesn't work Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 02:43:20 PM
Please, register Flash Decompiler Trillix as it is advised in the following FAQ article at our Wiki: http://wiki.eltima.com/register-problems.html

The issue should not persist any more.

Re: Registering the product doesn't work Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 03:14:12 PM
I purchased the program - Flash Decompiler Trillix for Windows [Business License for 1 developer]
 build 4.2.0880
after the introduction of the activation key can not edit the text element
(No response by pressing a button TEXT)
. Save the file also does not go.

I use the operating system Vista. I tried on windows XP
- To no avail.

Weacan I may be something wrong doing, or some incorrect assembly you?

I dublicated this message from support

Sorry for bad English, I use translator Google

Re: Registering the product doesn't work Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 04:59:31 PM
Thank for support !  Not use non-latin symbols in data on register - and all will work correctly!

Re: Registering the product doesn't work Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 10:18:46 PM
j'ai acheté la licence mais lorsque je rentre mon numero de licence  copié collé  comme reçu dans la mail celà ne fonctionne pas ça me ferme le logiciel.

J'ai bien payé et l'argent a bienété encaissé donc il vous faut maintenant me depanner  si non je reclame le remboursement.

si qlq a la solution au probléme merci de m'aider

Re: Registering the product doesn't work Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 11:54:01 AM
j'ai acheté la licence mais lorsque je rentre mon numero de licence  copié collé  comme reçu dans la mail celà ne fonctionne pas ça me ferme le logiciel.

J'ai bien payé et l'argent a bienété encaissé donc il vous faut maintenant me depanner  si non je reclame le remboursement.

si qlq a la solution au probléme merci de m'aider

Please, write to support[at]eltima.com and provide us with:

* screenshots of the registration window with your Reg Name and Reg Key entered (but before you click "Ok" button) - so that I can see FULL KEY - make two screenshots;

* a screenshot of Flash Decompiler Trillix "About" screen;

* order ID (reference number) for Flash Decompiler Trillix purchase (the one you have received in order confirmation e-mail from the billing operator Element 5 or Plimus right after order placement).

Thank you.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5