HTC HD2 sync -> Mac Address book and iCal(Read 17753 times)
HTC HD2 sync -> Mac Address book and iCal on: April 06, 2010, 04:12:46 PM
Hi, I have the expert version build 2.5.0.922, HTC HD2 (Win Mobile 6.5) and Mac Snow Leopard.
Contacts and calendar events created at mobile device does not show in Address Book and iCal. The opposite way (Mac -> phone) works.
Below a log showing one contact added (count 1) at mobile phone and 0 count changed.

BEGIN SYNCING...

Check connections.

Start sync service session.
Beginning a sync session for connection HTC_HD2 (PocketConnection)

Push Prepare.

Starting push phase.
Direction - This Mac <-> HTC_HD2
Contacts in history - 1271
Del 0 contacts from HTC_HD2
Add 1 contacts from HTC_HD2
Change 0 contacts from HTC_HD2
Events in history - 1331
Del 0 events from HTC_HD2
Add 0 events from HTC_HD2
Change 0 events from HTC_HD2
Tasks in history - 90
Del 0 tasks from HTC_HD2
Add 0 tasks from HTC_HD2
Change 0 tasks from HTC_HD2
Notes in history - 68
Del 0 mailnotes from HTC_HD2
Add 0 mailnotes from HTC_HD2
Change 2 mailnotes from HTC_HD2

Starting pull phase.
Del 0 contacts from MAC
Change 0 contacts from MAC
Add 0 contacts from MAC
Del 0 appoints from MAC
Change 0 appoints from MAC
Add 0 appoints from MAC
Del 0 tasks from MAC
Change 0 tasks from MAC
Add 0 tasks from MAC
Add 0 mail notes from MAC
Change 2 mail notes from MAC
Del 0 mail notes from MAC

Sync with sync service OK!

Start sync rest plugins

END SYNCING

Re: HTC HD2 sync -> Mac Address book and iCal Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 02:02:55 PM
Please, try to

- reset history in iSync or

- create a new user account in Mac OS, log in under this new user, try to sync

and see if the issue still persists.

Re: HTC HD2 sync -> Mac Address book and iCal Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 01:18:47 AM
Thank you Travis for your reply.
First I tried to re-install syncmate and at the first sync, it worked (sync both ways and modified contacts at each side were correctly copied). But after this first sync the problem was back. Sync only from Mac to mobile.
I reset the sync history but didn't change.
I can try creating a new account but I imagine that it's pointless since I need the info that's in my actual account to be in sync.
What do you think?

Re: HTC HD2 sync -> Mac Address book and iCal Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 04:20:30 PM
First I tried to re-install syncmate and at the first sync, it worked (sync both ways and modified contacts at each side were correctly copied). But after this first sync the problem was back. Sync only from Mac to mobile.
I would appreciate, if you describe in detail your actions after the first successful synchronization.

Did you create the new contact(s) which were supposed to be synced during the second synchronization but they were not synced? If yes, please, describe parameters for these new contacts as detailed as possible (both fields that you filled information in and default fields).

I can try creating a new account but I imagine that it's pointless since I need the info that's in my actual account to be in sync.
What do you think?
There is not need in doing this.

Please, perform the following:

1) Delete connection with your mobile device in SyncMate (Connections -> Delete connection...-> Delete all connections), establish the new connection with your mobile device and see if the issue persists.

2) If the issue still persists, please, provide the following:

a) SyncMate activity log during synchronization for Contacts only;

b) Please, specify whether you're using the latest build of Snow Leopard - 10.6.3. If not, please, let us know the exact build of Mac OS installed on your Mac.

c) Provide us with the System.log during synchronization.

To find System.log please follow Applications -> Utilities -> Console - Launch. Choose System log, clear it (toolbar button - Clear Display), perform synchronization in SyncMate and send us the messages from system log.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 04:49:30 PM by Travis »

Re: HTC HD2 sync -> Mac Address book and iCal Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 01:54:53 AM
I would appreciate, if you describe in detail your actions after the first successful synchronization.
I Just uninstalled and re-installed Syncmate
Did you create the new contact(s) which were supposed to be synced during the second synchronization but they were not synced? If yes, please, describe parameters for these new contacts as detailed as possible (both fields that you filled information in and default fields).
Yes, I create new contact as follows: Name-> Zzzzzz Surename-> Yyyyyy Phone-> 99999999

Yes, the problems persists after removing all connections and creating a new one (WinMobile USB)

a) SyncMate activity log during synchronization for Contacts only;

Here goes the log:
Syncmate Log 100412.txt

b) Please, specify whether you're using the latest build of Snow Leopard - 10.6.3. If not, please, let us know the exact build of Mac OS installed on your Mac.

Yes, Snow Leopard 10.6.3

c) Provide us with the System.log during synchronization.

Here it goes Console Log:
Console Log 100412.txt

thank you for your help!!

Re: HTC HD2 sync -> Mac Address book and iCal Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 03:45:17 PM
Thanks for the logs.

As we can see from the Console log, your contacts database is corrupted:

Code: [Select]
The database at /Users/marcio/Library/Application Support/AddressBook/AddressBook-v22.abcddb is corrupted.  
SQLite error code:11, 'database disk image is malformed'

That is why contacts are not synced.

Please, contact Apple concerning with this issue.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5