Fail to sync through bluetooth(Read 5695 times)
Fail to sync through bluetooth on: July 11, 2010, 11:36:16 PM
Hello
I am trying to sync my Mac with HTC HD through bluetooth, to sync through USB works fine, however trying to sync through bluetooth fails
The blue tooth connection in the telephone driver is checked
When i look at the advanced options in my bluetooth in the Mac, i see that i dont have the "Network acces point" in the services
I did remove my device and repaired the Mac and my HTC HD from scratch severla times, but the network access point dose not come
Any suggestions on how to solve this

Re: Fail to sync through bluetooth Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 03:38:16 PM
How do you pair your Mac and mobile device?

We would recommend you to initiate pairing on Mac, because otherwise these services may not appear on the list.

After you pair Mac and mobile device, please, provide us with the snapshot of full list of services available on your mobile device (on Mac go to Bluetooth Preferences > select your Windows Mobile device > click settings button > Show more info, take the snapshot of the window).

Thank you.

Re: Fail to sync through bluetooth Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 09:40:58 PM
Thanks or your reply
In fact i did try to pair the devices through my mobile phone but it did not work, i then deleted the connection and paired the devices from my Mac but it did not work either. I am attching a snap shot of the bluetooth device prefernces
I appreciate your help

Re: Fail to sync through bluetooth Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 02:30:02 PM
As we can see from the snapshot, Network Access Point service is not on the list.

I am sorry, but if this service is not available, sync via Bluetooth using SyncMate is not possible.

This service is available in Windows Mobile Bluetooth driver by Microsoft, and you're probably using a driver from the manufacturer of your mobile device.

The only possible way to get this service is to change firmware on your phone.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5