Nothing happens when I start a service, such as the sample services(Read 14501 times)
Hello, I'm confused... when I start a service, like the Notepad sample service, nothing happens. Notepad.exe never shows up in task manager, the window never opens, and nothing happens at all.

I tried creating my own service, which should place an icon down by the time, but that doesn't produce any results either.

I'm currently using the demo version of the application on windows 7 64bit.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

--J

Hello,

Please, check whether "Interactive Services Detection" is enabled on your Windows 7 machine. Due to the fact that interactive services are running in a separate "sessions" on Windows 7, you will not be able to see the icon of your application in the tray.

Hello,

Please, check whether "Interactive Services Detection" is enabled on your Windows 7 machine. Due to the fact that interactive services are running in a separate "sessions" on Windows 7, you will not be able to see the icon of your application in the tray.

I too had the same problem, I also checked ISD service, its working fine. Still there are no sign of the processes?  :o :o :o

Hello,
We need some additional information to take a closer look at this issue. I have sent the information we need to your email address. Please check it, we are waiting for your response.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5