Incentives Pro USB Redirector Alternative - USB Network Gate
USB Redirector Incentives PRO is a software application that enables sharing USB ports over network, e.g. LAN, WAN or Internet, etc. It provides access to devices connected to USB ports of remote network computers, so you can use their content and functionality as if they were inserted locally. You can get all USB-related work without leaving your desk.
Features of USB Redirector:
- Redirect USB devices data over network, e.g. your home network
or the Internet.
- Allow network users to access the contents and functionality of
USB devices remotely.
- Make use of USB devices on a computer that has no USB ports.
- Set up a full-fledged USB server at work or at home.
- Work with USB devices in virtual environment created with the help of Hyper-V or any other virtualization software.
- Use USB Redirector for Linux to transfer data between Windows and
This software by Simply Core provides a lot of advantages, and you’ll be thrilled to know that even more useful features and functionality is offered by another application – USB Network Gate, earlier known as USB to Ethernet Connector. The app’s developer, Eltima Software, has 15 years of experience in designing USB solutions. Eltima is not simply an alternative to USB Redirector by Incentives Pro; it has even more to offer. You will appreciate its intuitive interface and features that will simplify executing
your daily tasks.
With USB Network Gate you can:
- Provide shared access to USB over IP/ LAN/ WAN/ VLAN/ VPN/ Internet.
The software shares a single device among multiple computers in the network in an easy and efficient way. Now you can send documents for a printout to the MFD connected to your colleague’s computer in a different country. To protect a USB device from unauthorized access, you can set up a password.
- Reach USB ports in virtual environment and blade servers.
USB Network Gate installed on a guest OS – be it a virtual machine or blade server – enables throughput to USB ports of the host machine. The software supports all popular virtualization applications – Vmware, VMware ESX, Citrix XenDesktop and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Work with USB ports over RDP.
Remote Desktop Connection typically does not allow accessing USB ports. USB Network Gate fixes this problem once and for all, you can set it up to detect and connect to USB devices immediately once they are attached to the system.
- Work with USB ports over Wi-Fi.
If you have a wireless network in the office or at home, there is no need to set up another network. Use the existing one – no changes required. USB devices – printers, scanners, etc. – can be shared over Wi-Fi in a simple and efficient way.
- Share USB devices in individual sessions.
With USB Network Gate it is possible to provide exclusive access to a USB device – more often than not, especially when we work via terminal servers, it is necessary. You can assign a device to a specific user, no one else can access it then. The feature is currently being tested and supported for USB flash drives and cameras. Starting with version 7.0 USB Network Gate supports Citrix ICA protocol.
USB Network Gate
, 5.62MB size
Version 8.0.1859 (3rd Nov, 2017) Release notes
Category: Networking Software