How to compress image size on Mac
With Batch Image Editor PhotoBulk you can optimize multiple images easily. And don’t worry - originals will remain intact.
Instruсtion to optimize numerous JPEG and PNG images on Mac:
2. Launch PhotoBulk.
3. Сhoose the images you want to edit and drag them to PhotoBulk window. You’ll see how many files were added there.
4. Click the Optimize button in the bottom left corner of the PhotoBulk window.
5. Here you can choose the format to optimize:
- JPEG only;
- PNG only;
- both JPEG and PNG.
6. Choose the desired level of compression.
7. Check out how the resulting images will look like by clicking the Preview button.
8. After you set up all preferred settings and are ready to apply them, click START button.
9. In the invoked window choose the path to save processed images.
11. Click Save button.
12. You can save your watermark settings to presets for future usage by clicking Save As button.
Version 1.7.0 (10th Sep, 2015) Release notes
How to use batch image converter on Mac
14 Jul at 12:05
How to rename multiple images on Mac
29 Sep at 09:38
PhotoBulk batch image converter from PNG to JPG on Mac
29 Sept at 11:19
PhotoBulk – Batch image editor for Mac that saves you
time and effort
27 Sept at 11:45
PhotoBulk – batch image compressor for Mac
26 Oct at 10:20
How to convert image to JPG (JPEG)
8 Nov at 18:20