How to compress image size on Mac
With Batch Image Editor PhotoBulk you can optimize multiple images easily. And don’t worry - originals will remain intact.
Instruсtion to optimize numerous JPEG and PNG images on Mac:
2. Launch PhotoBulk.
3. Сhoose the images you want to edit and drag them to PhotoBulk window. You’ll see how many files were added there.
4. Click the Optimize button in the bottom left corner of the PhotoBulk window.
5. Here you can choose the format to optimize:
- JPEG only;
- PNG only;
- both JPEG and PNG.
6. Choose the desired level of compression.
7. Check out how the resulting images will look like by clicking the Preview button.
8. After you set up all preferred settings and are ready to apply them, click START button.
9. In the invoked window choose the path to save processed images.
11. Click Save button.
12. You can save your watermark settings to presets for future usage by clicking Save As button.
Version 188.8.131.52 (13th Nov, 2017) Release notes