How to resize images
With PhotoBulk you can resize lots of images in a single click. And don’t worry - original images will remain unaffected.
Read how to resize multiple images on Mac in a few clicks below:
2. Launch PhotoBulk.
3. Сhoose the images you want to edit and drag them to PhotoBulk window. You’ll see how many files were added there.
4. Click Resize button in the bottom left corner of PhotoBulk window.
5. Choose one of the methods:
- resize your images proportionally by width, height, percentage or maximum size;
- set the required dimensions manually.
6. Check out how the resulting images will look like by clicking the Preview button.
7. After you set up all preferred settings and are ready to apply them, click START button.
8. In the invoked window choose the path to save processed images.
9. Check how your watermark will look like by clicking the Preview button.
10. Click Save button.
11. You can save your resize settings to presets for future usage by clicking Save As button.
Version 1.7.0 (10th Sep, 2015) Release notes
How to compress image size on Mac
Last updated Mar. 17, 2015
How to use batch image converter on Mac
14 Jul at 12:05
How to rename multiple images on Mac
29 Sep at 09:38
PhotoBulk batch image converter from PNG to JPG on Mac
29 Sept at 11:19
PhotoBulk – Batch image editor for Mac that saves you
time and effort
27 Sept at 11:45
PhotoBulk – batch image compressor for Mac
26 Oct at 10:20