How to resize images
With PhotoBulk you can resize lots of images in a single click. And don’t worry - original images will remain unaffected.
Read how to resize multiple images on Mac in a few clicks below:
2. Launch PhotoBulk.
3. Сhoose the images you want to edit and drag them to PhotoBulk window. You’ll see how many files were added there.
4. Click Resize button in the bottom left corner of PhotoBulk window.
5. Choose one of the methods:
- resize your images proportionally by width, height, percentage or maximum size;
- set the required dimensions manually.
6. Check out how the resulting images will look like by clicking the Preview button.
7. After you set up all preferred settings and are ready to apply them, click START button.
8. In the invoked window choose the path to save processed images.
9. Check how your watermark will look like by clicking the Preview button.
10. Click Save button.
11. You can save your resize settings to presets for future usage by clicking Save As button.
Version 2.1.246 (11th Feb, 2018) Release notes