Download and Save Xtube videos for Mac!
xTube was founded in 2006 as adult entertainment website and is headquartered in the Netherlands. It was the first platform to allow registered members to upload their own material for free for other members to watch.
xTube's earnings come from advertisements and splitting the profit with the independent performers who sell their works to the resource 50/50.
xTube membership is free with a VIP subscription available for various advantages, like ad-free browsing and free passes to thousands of adult DVDs. VIP membership will range somewhere from $34,95/mo and up. So if for some reason you are looking for a way to download favorite content from xTube on Mac and have your video always available even when Internet is not, you can use Elmedia Player PRO as an xTube video downloader Mac. This way you won't need to create an account, leave your email address, etc.
Here are the simple steps to download from xTube to Mac:
- Get a free copy of Elmedia Player from the website and install it to your applications folder. Open the app then.
- Upgrade the application to the PRO version to make downloading feature available.
- Open the XTube website and copy the link to your favorite video.
- In Elmedia Player switch to the browser mode and paste your link there.
- To filter out all non-video files switch to "Video" filter.
- Click the Download button to save your video.
Note: Elmedia Player PRO actually supports pretty much any website on the web, including PornHub, xHamster and Xvideos.
Free Elmedia Player is an advanced media player for any audio or video file you have on your Mac. Play it without installing additional codecs or conversion. HD content is played smoothly and clearly thanks to advanced mechanisms of decoding. Go ahead and try the xTube downloader Mac out!
Version 7.0(1618) (29th Nov, 2018) Release notes