Play Slow Motion Video on Mac
The reason for playing a slow motion video on Mac can be any: some scene in the video is way too fast to catch a certain moment, or some scenes may be so impressive you want to take in every moment, even the most subtle one. However not every player will offer such a handy option for avid movie viewers. So, if you've bumped into such an issue and are now looking for a slow motion software for Mac, you will be happy to get your hands on Elmedia Player! This player has a lot to offer and slow motion on Mac is one of the great options it has.
Elmedia Player - a slow motion application
Get Elmedia Player to make your video slow motion on Mac. You'll be pleasantly surprised by how many features this player offers and how many file types
Here’s how you can put this slow motion video player for Mac to work:
- Download and install free Elmedia Player.
- Open the app and then open the video you need to play in slow motion. You can do it in several ways:
- ★ Drag-and-drop video to the open app or onto its icon in the Dock.
- ★ Right-click the video in Finder and in context menu select ‘Open With’ option and choose Elmedia Player.
- ★ In Elmedia menu use ‘File’ -> ‘Open...’ option.
- Play the video in Elmedia Player.
- To decrease the speed select Playback -> Decrease Speed or press ⌘[ on the keyboard. Click the hotkey or a menu option until the desired slow speed is reached.
Note: The slow motion option offered by Elmedia doesn't alter the video speed permanently, however it is quite sufficient for viewing videos and is easy to perform.
There is so much more you can discover on the right-click! You can add subtitles, adjust aspect ratio, fix audio and video delays in Elmedia Player. Enjoy your videos with this great player!
Version 7.1(1638) (13th Dec, 2018) Release notes