Admit it, however well-designed and reliable your hardware serial extender is, it still cannot provide the same flexibility and convenience you get with a dedicated software solution.
With efficient RS232 TCP IP software converter you won’t have to waste worry on any distance issues. Instead, you can rely entirely on the program for getting connected to any remote serial peripheral with no regards to its real location.
- Connect two COM ports over the Internet
- Access unlimited devices via TCP/IP
- Major capabilities of the alternative solution
Connect two COM ports over the Internet
Today you have a wide choice of software tools to share COM ports over the Internet or any other network. TCP COM Bridge by AGG Software is one of the solutions to simplify managing devices placed far away from your current location. The utility helps you connect two computers across the network using their
Here’s why TCP COM Bridge is worth your attention:
- First, it lets you handle up to 256 real or virtual serial ports created in the system with the help of the app.
- Second, the software makes it possible to access the same serial port from different applications as well as divide serial data from one COM port into several streams.
- Third, using the kernel driver technology, TCP COM Bridge provides support for Power Management, WDM, WMI, and the like.
At the same time, it must be said that with all the benefits TCP COM bridge offers, the program is not the only solution to provide access to your remote serial peripherals over TCP/IP.