Download files from torrentdownloads.me with Folx on
Torrent Downloads is one of the biggest bittorrent system. Theirl is to provide an easy-to-use directory and search engine for all kind of torrent files. Visitors of Torrent Downloads can anonymously upload torrents to this site, tracked by any BitTorrent tracker.
If you want to download some files from Torrentdownloads.me on Mac with the most working method, you came to the right place. Here is a solution how to download Torrentdownloads files with Folx.
First you need to download Folx, after download launch the app on your Mac. Folx is free to use, so you can start use it immediately.You will get pop-up window that will allow you to open Folx (this requires the Use Folx to catch download links in browsers option in Preferences to be enabled), click Open Folx. The Magnet link will be pasted to Folx app. You can set up some settings, then press ok.
The downloading process will start.
There is also another more fully steps way, if you're interested to set up private settings follow more detailed steps, like:
- URL: paste the URL of the file.
- Tags: assign tags (if none is selected, "other" is assumed).
- Save to: choose the download path.
- Select your own, or leave Automatic to let Folx set the download path based on the first tag you have chosen (these paths can be configured on the Tags tab in Preferences). Assigning more than one tag will not affect the download path; rather, in each of the directories set for these tags a link to the file will be created.
- Start: specify whether the download should start automatically, manually or on schedule.
- Split into: choose the number of threads to split the download into.
- Rename: set a new name for the file if needed.
- Referrer: the referrer is an HTTP header field that identifies the address of the webpage that linked to the resource being requested. Some of the websites you download from may require the referrer URL to be present.
- Description: set a description for the file you are downloading.
- Authentication: specify the login and password if the server you are downloading from requires them. (See also the section about Password Manager.)
- Set as default: click to remember the current settings. These settings will be automatically applied the next time you add a task.
Version 5.7.13779 (17th Jan, 2019) Release notes