How to download Torrentfunk videos
Torrentfunk is a pretty popular torrent site, in no small part due to its "verified" status indication, as well as user comments.
TorrentFunk is a torrent site providing verified torrents for all kinds of content. All torrents in TorrentFunk’s verified section have been verified by the site’s so called verification system VeriPLUS.
Categories, that offered by TorrentFunk:
And if you decided to get torrent files with the most working tool, you need Folx. Folx is considered to be the best torrent client for Mac and it's ideal for downloading files from Pirate Bay.
Let's know how to download piratebay videos on Mac with Folx
First you need to download Folx, after download launch the app on your Mac. Folx is free to use, so you can start use it immediately.
Go to torrentfunk.com, search video or other torrent file you need to download.
Click Torrent button. You will get pop-up window that will allow you to open Folx (this requires the Use Folx to catch download links in browsers option in Preferences to be enabled), click Open Folx.
The downloading process will start.
If you're interested to set up private settings follow more detailed steps, like:
- URL: paste the URL of the file.
- Tags: assign tags (if none is selected, "other" is assumed).
- Save to: choose the download path.
- Select your own, or leave Automatic to let Folx set the download path based on the first tag you have chosen (these paths can be configured on the Tags tab in Preferences). Assigning more than one tag will not affect the download path; rather, in each of the directories set for these tags a link to the file will be created.
- Start: specify whether the download should start automatically, manually or on schedule.
- Split into: choose the number of threads to split the download into.
- Rename: set a new name for the file if needed.
- Referrer: the referrer is an HTTP header field that identifies the address of the webpage that linked to the resource being requested. Some of the websites you download from may require the referrer URL to be present.
- Description: set a description for the file you are downloading.
- Authentication: specify the login and password if the server you are downloading from requires them. (See also the section about Password Manager.)
- Set as default: click to remember the current settings. These settings will be automatically applied the next time you add a task.
Version 5.7.13779 (14th Jan, 2019) Release notes