It is pretty common to own several computers nowadays, a standard set would include a desktop at home, another desktop at work and a laptop for travel. Using multiple machines offers you a number of benefits, but it can also be a bit of a problem at times. If you are looking for ways to increase your productivity, let us tell you about one of them. Setup your computers to respond to a single keyboard, and this will certainly save you a lot of time and effort. You can do it with the help of special software – Typeeto by Eltima is designed to allow you to use your Mac keyboard as bluetooth keyboard on multiple machines.
How to connect your Mac
The app is compact, efficient and easy-to-use. All you need to do to share your Mac keyboard with another Mac is to download and install Typeeto on a computer whose keyboard you would like to use and establish a Bluetooth connection with other machines via Bluetooth Preferences.
Apart from its main functionality that enables you to use your Mac as keyboard for other Macs, Typeeto has a lot more to offer:
- Make use of keyboard shortcuts and media playback controls on paired Macs.
- Copy-paste a text from one Mac to another.
- Assign a hotkey to each Mac to switch between them easily.
- Choose the way your app looks – there are Dark & Light themes.
- Enjoy sound effects and cool animation.
Version 1.4.3(124) (9th Jul, 2017) Release notes