How to add watermark to images on Mac
With PhotoBulk you can add watermark to numerous images easily, plus it is possible to save watermark proportions to the images even if they are of different sizes. And don’t worry - original images will remain intact.
Here is easy steps on how to watermark multiple images on Mac:
2. Launch PhotoBulk.
3. Сhoose the images you want to edit and drag them to PhotoBulk window. You’ll see how many files were added there.
4. Click the Stamp button in the bottom left corner of the PhotoBulk window.
5. Here you can choose between text and image watermark:
- if you select text you can choose font, size, color and opacity;
- if you select image watermark, you can set its size and opacity.
6. Position of your watermark can be changed with the help of special controller.
7. Сhoose any position moving the circle in the controller field with your mouse or precisely per-pixel using arrow keys.
8. Check how your watermark will look like by clicking the Preview button.
9. After you set up all preferred settings and are ready to apply them, click START button.
10. In the invoked window choose the path to save processed images.
11. Click Save button.
12. You can save your watermark settings to presets for future usage by clicking Save As button.
Version 1.7.0 (10th Sep, 2015) Release notes
How to resize images on Mac
Last updated Mar. 28, 2015
How to compress image size on Mac
Last updated Mar. 17, 2015
How to use batch image converter on Mac
14 Jul at 12:05
How to rename multiple images on Mac
29 Sep at 09:38
PhotoBulk batch image converter from PNG to JPG on Mac
29 Sept at 11:19
PhotoBulk – Batch image editor for Mac that saves you
time and effort
27 Sept at 11:45