Frequently asked questions for CloudMounter
- Does CloudMounter require any third-party packages to be installed?
- Is there a size limit on files uploaded to Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.?
- What do the icons on my files mean?
- How do I enable/disable status icons in Finder?
- Mounted volumes are visible and accessible to other users. What can I do?
- Are there any peculiarities of using encryption in CloudMounter?
- Why the drive that I mounted in CloudMounter is case-insensitive?
- I receive the “Access denied” error when trying to mount Amazon S3. How can I provide access to a specific Amazon S3 bucket?
- Where are the mounted disks located?