First of all, we would recommend you integrating Elmedia Player into your web browser to get quick access to “Download online movies” mode.
To download a movie from YouTube, do the following:
- Open the webpage with the movie you would like to download on YouTube:
- If you’re viewing this webpage in a web browser, click “Open in Elmedia Player” button to switch to “Download online movies” mode:
- Or you can manually enter the URL into address field at URL bar in Elmedia Player and press “Go” button.
- Switch filter on Downloads list to “Video“:
- Click “Download” next to the video file. Video files on YouTube are usually stored in FLV format.
If there are several identical links, simply choose any of them.