Demo Version Limitations:
1. With the demo version of Airy you can download 2 (two) YouTube URLs.
2. Demo version will download only first two (2) items of YouTube playlist.
To be able to use Airy without any limitations, purchase the license:
To download a movie from YouTube, do the following:
1. Copy and paste YouTube URL into Airy window:
2. Choose the format to save the downloaded file into:
3. Click “Download” button:
4. Set the destination path for the file. Subsequently, that will be the default folder for all your future downloads.
5. You can easily browse to the folder, which contains the downloaded file, by clicking the magnifying glass icon in Airy window once the download is completed:
You can change the destination path via Menu → Save videos to: