CloudMounter Version History
Released: October 12, 2017
- Fixed: the issue with names of disks when mounted on macOS 10.13
Released: June 13, 2017
- Improved: overall performance and energy consumption with Dropbox connections.
- Improved: functioning with the files containing spaces, “/” and some ASCII characters in their names.
- Fixed: updating files when changing the existing files or adding the new ones.
- Fixed: connecting to SFTP servers with key authentication files after the app’s restart.
- Fixed: saving updated files to Amazon S3, OpenStack Swift, FTP and SFTP servers.
Released: May 30, 2017
- Improved: downloading files from Google Drive, WebDAV and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Fixed: encryption hanging on certain Microsoft OneDrive files.
Released: April 26, 2017
- Fixed: crashing at startup.
- Fixed: file damage as part of renaming the unencrypted file in the encrypted directory.
Released: April 25, 2017
- Improved: Google Documents are now moved to Trash when deleted.
- Fixed: deleting Google Documents during Google Drive encryption (such files will now be skipped).
- We bring our sincere apologies to those who were affected by this bug discovered in the latest update. By no means it was our intention to cause such inconvenience to our users.
Released: April 24, 2017
- Added: cloud storage encryption.
- Added: a new type of connection for OpenStack Swift (Object Storage), with Keystone authentication services v.1 and v.2.
- Added: context menus for Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3.
- Added: the option to enable/disable “Keep extended attributes” for a specific cloud storage.
- A lot of other minor fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).
Released: January 13, 2017
- Added: support for Amazon S3 buckets in the following regions: US East (Ohio), Asia Pacific (Mumbai), Canada (Central), EU (London).
- Fixed: a crash when opening an S3 bucket in an unknown region.
- Fixed: a crash when uploading large files to OneDrive.
Released: December 19, 2016
- Improved: queuing of files for downloading/uploading.
- Improved: handling of files with extended attributes when the “Keep extended attributes” option is disabled (an error no longer appears).
- Fixed: listing of directories with a large number of files.
- Fixed: errors when working with Dropbox.
- Other minor fixes.
Released: November 7, 2016
- Added: status icons in Finder.
- Added: support for Dropbox API v2 (you will need to relink your account in Connections Manager).
- Improved: overall performance when working with:
- files in general;
- folders with extended attributes (.DS_Store files);
- WebDAV servers and Dropbox.
- Improved: a warning no longer appears when saving a file after editing.
- Fixed: an error on adding non-admin OneDrive for Business accounts.
- Fixed: files on CloudMounter drives didn’t play nicely with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and PathFinder.
- Fixed: other minor issues.
Released: September 15, 2016
- Fixed: issues while uploading files larger than 2GB.
- Fixed: error upon uploading folders to Dropbox.
- Improved: operating with slower servers and large number of files.
- Improved: Japanese localization.
Released: September 6, 2016
- Added: display of the status and progress of ongoing uploads.
- Added: an option to preserve extended file attributes.
- Added: support for OS X 10.12 when working through FUSE.
- Added: the German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Czech and Russian localizations.
- Improved: uploading is now automatically resumed from the same point when you restart CloudMounter or reboot.
- Fixed: issues with connecting to SFTP servers that use SSH key files for authentication.
- Fixed: errors when uploading files to multiple servers simultaneously.
- Fixed: a crash when connecting to certain WebDAV servers (for instance, ownCloud).
- Fixed: a crash when adding certain Google Drive accounts.
- Fixed: an issue that could result in not all files/folders being displayed.
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).
Released: July 20, 2016
- Fixed: a crash when working with Google Drive.
- Fixed: other minor bugs.
Released: July 15, 2016
- Fixed: a condition that could potentially result in corrupted files.
- Fixed: an issue with Dropbox authentication on login.
Released: July 12, 2016
- First public release.