- Launch Visual C
- Create MFC application
- In any dialog window right click mouse button and select "Insert ActiveX Control…"
- Choose "Absolute Color Picker ActiveX Control" or "Absolute Gradient Picker ActiveX Control" from the list of available controls
- Control will appear on the form
- Right click mouse button (or "Ctrl" + "W") and you will get to "MFC Class Wizard"
- On "Member Variables" tab in "Control ID’s" field choose our control and add variable for it by clicking "Add Variable"
- In "Member variable name" window type in any name you want to call it
(In our case "m_color")
- Now you can get access to any field of the dialog using this variable