Elmedia Player GO 6.8(1096) from the Mac App Store
Released: July 3, 2017
- Added: an ability to adjust the playback speed of the audio files.
- Lots of fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).
Elmedia Player GO 6.7.1(1061) from the Mac App Store
Released: February 16, 2017
- Fixed: opening videos with the “Open Online Video” option.
- Fixed: hiding the mouse cursor in the full screen mode.
Elmedia Player GO 6.7(1055) from the Mac App Store
Released: February 2, 2017
- Added: support for OS X’s native full screen mode (the Interface tab in Preferences now has a “Full screen mode” option, enabled by default).
- Added: support for VobSub (.sub/.idx) subtitles for videos streamed via AirPlay.
- Added: the Swedish, Korean, Polish and Italian localizations.
- Fixed: no image being displayed when streaming certain videos via AirPlay.
- Fixed: a problem with video playback, where there was sound but no video.
- Fixed: minor bugs in the interface.
Elmedia Player GO 6.6.985 from the Mac App Store
Released: Sepеmber 21, 2016
- Added: enable hardware acceleration to improve the quality of video files playback (Preferences → Video).
- Added: the ability to increase/decrease the audio and subtitles delay in case they are out of sync with the video.
- Added: the ability to load the subtitles file (.srt, .ass, .smil, etc.), either manually or automatically (configured with a Preferences option).
- Added: chapters support for MKV files.
- Added: AirPlay support (content streaming to and from compatible devices).
- Added: support for subtitles and external sound tracks when streaming to AirPlay-enabled devices.
- Added: set automatic loading of external audios: all tracks with movie name, same name as movie or all tracks in directory (Preferences → Audio).
- Added: the preferences for selecting the preferred language for subtitles and audio streams.
- Added: A-B loop to set specific segment of video/audio file and play it back in a loop.
- Added: set default sound device (speakers or headphones).
- Added: several new audio options:
- set number of playback channels for stereo equipment;
- enable passthrough for hardware decoders: AC-3 or DTS for surround audio;
- enable virtual surround for headphones to combine multiple channels into two for surround audio;
- enable virtual speakers for headphones to improve headphone listening experience.
- Improved: when opening YouTube playlist in Elmedia (File → Open Online Video), all the playlist tracks are automatically added to Elmedia playlist.
- Improved subtitles support: subtitles are now visible when opening YouTube video in Elmedia (File → Open Online Video).
- Fixed: subtitles in Arabic were displayed left-to-right instead of right-to-left.