EXE Password Protector installation process is quite straightforward. All you need to do is accomplish a few simple steps:
- Download the latest version of EXE Password Protector at:
- Double click it using any file manager or Windows Explorer in order to start installation process.
- Follow the prompts given, study the License Agreement carefully, select the destination path, choose shortcuts you wish to be created and finish the installation.
- Finally you will need to navigate either to the Start Menu and locate the launcher in Programs submenu or double-click the shortcut created on the desktop, if you chose this option, and EXE Password Protector will be launched.
- Installer will suggest you to register the software immediately.
To uninstall EXE Password Protector, please launch uninstaller (“Start” -> “Programs” -> “Eltima Software” -> “EXE Password Protector” -> “Uninstall”) and follow the dialog prompts. Please, note that you have to unprotect file prior to uninstalling the program.