Status bar, located in the bottom of Main window, provides the following options for scaling a movie:
- button permits to choose background color for the current task.It will make resources preview easier, for example, when the text is of the same color as the background. Changing background color in Flash Decompiler window does not change it in Flash movie itself.
- button allows switching to dragging mode in Main player window (interactive objects will not be active).
- button fits the currently playing Flash movie to Main player area.
- “100%” button switches a Flash movie to its original size.
- Zoom slider allows zooming in and out the currently playing Flash movie.
Besides, you can take a screenshot of a currently played file/frame, clicking “Take screenshot” Status bar button.