Settings panel has all necessary tabs to manage your movie optimization and is located at the bottom of the main window.
- Main settings tab allows you to manipulate each option in the Settings panel (i.e. Shapes & Morphs, Fonts, Pictures, Sounds, Video and Format).
- Shapes & Morphs tab gives you the ability to optimize shapes and morphs, delete unnecessary points and delete invisible morphs.
- Fonts tab is used to compress fonts in movies (joining angles, curves straightening, etc.).
- Images tab compresses images reducing their quality, rate, etc.
- Sound tab gives you the ability to reduce sounds bitrate or ratio.
- Video tab gives you the ability to reduce video bitrate and ratio.
- Format tab provides you with access to “Zlib compression” and “Optimize zero objects” options.
/ Â button, which is located above the panel, enables/disables Simple/Advanced modes.
Other panels descriptions: