1. Create your FlexiHub account on the official website of the app.
2. Download and install FlexiHub on both sides: your Android device, to which you’ll have your USB device attached physically, and the computer from where you want to work with that device remotely.
3. Start the app and log into your account on the Android device, then do the same on the remote computer:
Logging into your account in the FlexiHub app is not the same as logging into your account on the FlexiHub website
. The web interface exists solely for your convenience in managing your account
and is not a replacement of the app.
4. Attach a USB device to your Android device and make sure you see it in FlexiHub:
5. In FlexiHub on the remote computer, find your USB device in the list and click Connect:
Once the connection is established, the USB device will appear on the client computer exactly as if attached to it physically.
To disconnect a remote computer from the shared device, you can tap the orange X button:
Or click Disconnect in the software interface on your remote computer:
Note: By default, all USB devices plugged into each of your nodes (i.e. the computers currently logged into your FlexiHub account) will be available for connection to all other nodes.