Java Chart Designer is a powerful charting Java application that empowers you with all necessary tools to create charts for professionally looking presentations, business and scientific reports that can be easily integrated into website as Java applet, Java applications or saved as JPEG images.
A user-friendly interface, great number of visual effects and predefined chart types, flexible chart components selection, powerful animation and on-screen real-time chart visualization make Java Chart Designer usage as easy and delightful experience. Charts creation process is greatly alleviated thanks to convenient chart wizard which guides you through all steps: from Excel-like data source to resulting chart file format.
Being a 100% pure Java application, Java Chart Designer provides a sophisticated and yet simple-to-use Java API that can run on practically any platform that is JDK 1.4.2 (or later) compliant. Java Chart can be integrated into your own application or deployed at server side. All library functions are well documented thanks to JavaDoc technology; and charts can be created and published with just a few lines of code.
You may save results as Java applet, in JPEG image or in special internal .ECL format for later usage and modifications with Java Chart Designer API. The chart library footprint is only 80 Kb.
- create professionally looking charts and graphs
- store charts as Java applet, JPEG image or in .ECL format for later use in your own application
- over 20 different 2D and 3D predefined chart types (columns, bars, lines, areas; clustered, stacked, 100% scaled; smoothed, wired)
- great number of visual effects to develop eye-catching charts (animation, color gradients, various backgrounds, font styles, etc)
- modify all feasible chart elements to customize your chart to your taste (axis, markers, labels, titles, legend, etc)
- real-time WYSIWYG chart visualization
- unlimited number of categories/series data values
- Excel-like data source editor
- few predefined chart examples provided to simplify the take off
- create chart templates and store them in proprietary ECL format
- easily integrate Java Chart into your own applications using advanced Java Chart Designer API that extends Java Foundation Classes
- object oriented API allows developers to control and customize every detail of the charts
- producing charts requires just a few lines of code. Comprehensive documentation and numerous sample programs
- visual attributes such as borders, gradients, alpha blending, anti-aliasing and transparency