Have you ever thought about writing applications as services giving them all flexibility and power of true Windows NT Service? Among its benefits you will find automatic start at boot-time to ensure maximum uptime of the system-critical applications, running your programs at background without user interventions, their remote administration, automatic restart and so on? Now it is possible with Run Service ActiveX.
Run Service ActiveX is a powerful tool for quick creation of Windows Service. All that you have to do is to register the ActiveX Control in your system and place it on the form. Now you may use all the benefits of Windows Services. Using this control’s methods, events and properties you will be able to start/stop/pause service, launch application in the new thread, define service group which your application belongs to, modify service group order dependencies etc.
Run Service ActiveX can be easily used with almost every modern Integrated Development Environments.
- Create/Delete windows service
- Launch Service in separate (new) thread
- Easy-to-use service properties management
- Start/Stop/Pause Windows service
- Events processing Start/Stop/Pause
The Service component is compatible with
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 and all 64 bit platforms
- Microsoft Basic 5-7
- Microsoft Visual C++ 5-7
- Inprise/Borland Delphi 3-7
- Inprise/Borland C++ Builder 3-6
- .NET technology