1. Adding flash movies to the playlist
You can add flash movies to SWF & FLV Player playlist using any of the following methods:
- Add SWF/FLV files using program menu
Select File -> Add to Playlist option from the SWF & FLV Player menu and navigate to SWF/FLV files in popped-up dialog. New files will be added to existing ones in playlist (if any).
- Drag-and-drop selected SWF/FLV files to Movie viewer or Playlist windows. New files will be added to existing ones in playlist (if any).
- Click button in Playlist window and navigate to flash files/folder you want to add to playlist. New files will be added to existing ones in playlist (if any).
- Load previously saved playlist (PLS file) by selecting File -> Load Playlist option from the SWF & FLV Player menu and navigate to the required playlist file. This procedure automatically clears existing playlist before adding new flash movies.
- Select File -> Browse URL option from the SWF & FLV Player menu, type in URL address in the top textfield and click “Browse” button. Once the SWF & FLV Player loads all flash animation at the specified web resource, mark the files you need to be open in SWF file list and click “Save” button. New files will be added to exiting ones in playlist (if any).
2. Removing flash movies from the playlist
To remove files from SWF & FLV Player playlist simply select the necessary files you want to remove, click button and select either “Remove selected” or “Clear Playlist”.
3. Reordering flash movies in the playlist
Activate SWF & FLV Player playlist if it is not activated (click Playlist button at the Viewer window). Select movies you want to reorder and drag them to the place where you want them to be.
4. Saving playlist into a file
In case you want to quickly open currently played files in the playlist in future, you may save playlist into a file and load it whenever you need it. To save the playlist select File -> Save Playlist option from the SWF & FLV Player main menu and specify file name and location where you want to store it. Playlist file has PLS extension.
5. Loading previously saved playlist file
To load previously saved playlist file select File -> Load Playlist option from the SWF & FLV Player main menu and navigate to the necessary file.