Eltima Software presents powerful SWF & FLV Player – flash movie player for Windows, based on the standard Adobe Flash player.
SWF & FLV Player by Eltima Software is the most efficient and trouble-free way to play, rewind and forward SWF, FLV and Projector EXE files.
Eltima SWF & FLV Player gives you the ability to zoom the movie in and out, fit to current window size or restore to original one, enter full- screen mode (PRO version only), float Player window on top (PRO version only) and lots more.
Fully customizable playlist lets you reorder, shuffle or repeat movies in the list. You can also create, save and load playlists whenever you like.
You can browse any web-addresses in SWF & FLV Player to discover all SWF files there, preview and open loaded flash animation in a player (PRO version only). If any SWF file requires external resources (they may open and play other SWF or FLV files, load images, etc), SWF & FLV Player will inform you about it and offer to download all the external resources that SWF files use as well.
Power tools let you save Projector EXE as SWF, and FLV as AVI (PRO version only), convert SWF into video, compress Flash movie or decompile it. You can also rename the current playlist item or even the file on your hard disk directly from SWF & FLV Player interface (PRO version only).
SWF & FLV Player is absolutely FREE!
To get the most from SWF & FLV Player great features we recommend you to obtain PRO version of the program. In this case you get the opportunity to use such incredible features as entering full-screen mode, bringing SWF & FLV Player windows to front, capturing movie frames screenshots, converting SWF into image series, downloading online flash animation and much more!
SWF & FLV Player possesses reliable and simple interface which makes managing flash movies just plain fun. It’s just something you can really enjoy!
Main features list:
- Play, pause, forward, rewind Adobe SWF/FLV files and Projector EXE files
- Change background color for FLV files playback
- Simple zoom in/out option to display specific part of a file
- Fit into current window and restore the original file size in one click
- Bring SWF & FLV Player windows to front PRO
- Handy flash movie playback quality control
- Built-in sound control
- Play files in full-screen mode PRO
- Browse URL resources to discover all flash animation there
- Download SWF files from web pages with all external resources PRO
- Download several files simultaneously
- Download in background
- Keep original structure of the resources
- Shuffle, repeat playlist items
- Rename the current playlist item together with the actual file on disk PRO
- Make screenshot of any movie frame PRO
- Convert movies into image series PRO
- Save Projector EXE as a SWF file PRO
- Convert FLV into AVI PRO
- Obtain detailed information about files (size, SWF version, frame rate etc.)
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)