To convert SWF, FLV and EXE files into video format follow these steps:
1. Choose conversion mode: “Convert one file” tab or “Convert many files” tab.
2. Choose source file for conversion.
3. Select the resulting file format (“convert to video”) in “Select output format” window:
4. Set the destination path: either put a tick in the checkbox “Save result in the same folder where source is stored”, or press “Browse” button to choose the destination folder manually.
5. Customize conversion settings:
6. Press “Convert” button. Frames preparation process will start. You can see the progress in percent at progress bar:
7. Once frames preparation is over, the conversion process will start:
Tick the corresponding checkbox if you want your computer to be turned off after conversion.
8. Once conversion is over, you’ll get a message about it. You are able to view the resulting file by clicking “View result” link.
Note: By EXE files here we mean Adobe Projector files, which are self-executing Flash movies with the .exe extension.Â If you right-click EXE file and choose “Properties” option, you’ll see “Adobe Flash Player” in file description.
- Video settings
- Crop and resize images and video
- Customize audio settings
- Convert in a batch
- View file info
- View conversion log
- Save and view the result