This option of SyncMate Expert Edition allows you to set various automatic synchronization options for any type of connection:
You can choose one of the following options:
- Sync when other side is available – Each time the other side becomes available, syncing will start.
- Sync when other side is available every… – When the other side is available, syncing will start automatically with frequency you’ve chosen, for example, every two hours.
- Start syncing only when SyncMate is in the background or hidden – Syncing will be performed only when SyncMate is in the background or hidden.
- Sync after video conversion is complete – Syncing will be performed as soon as video conversion is over. This option concerns “iTunes & Video” plugin only.
- Start SyncMate when other side is available – Each time the other side becomes available,Â SyncMate will start.
- Please, make sure that SyncMate is launched in the background. In this case automatic sync will be performed correctly and always in time.
- If AutoSync plugin is disabled and you can’t enable it, then you haven’t installed SyncMate daemon for autosync and incoming connections support. You can install it in Preferences/Components.
See other plugins here.