When syncing videos and music, you can create new playlists in media player on Android device directly from SyncMate interface.
Let’s see how to do it:
1. Click “Choose remote playlist” when choosing media source on the remote device:
2. You will see all playlists currently available. To create a new one, click “+” button:
3. Type the name of a new playlist:
4. The newly created playlist will appear in the list:
5. Choose the newly created playlist and click “OK” button.
6. Do not forget to click OK button to add the sync pair to the list.