“Backup” plugin lets you back up your USB flash drive, iPod nano and Sony PSP data and easily restore it any time using time marks.
Please, read the following information carefully to start the synchronization correctly:
1. Browse to your USB flash drive or Sony PSP folder for backup or restore using the corresponding option – “Device folder for backup/restore“.
2. Choose the action you want to perform:
If you want to restore your files, select the required backup time mark from the list using the corresponding text field:
3. Select the maximum number of backups, which will be saved in history (10 by default).
4. Tick “Remove all files in device folder before restoring” checkbox if you want to delete all your USB flash drive or Sony PSP files in the selected folder before restoring.
5. If you want to delete all backup time marks, please, click “Remove all stored backups” button.
See other plugins here.