“To Dos” plugin lets you synchronize To Dos/Reminders of iCal on your Mac with To Dos/Reminders on other Macs, Tasks in your Windows Mobile device or Outlook on your Windows PC.
Synchronization with Sony PSP is also available (one direction only). If there is Online Backup connection available on the list, you are able to backup your To Dos/Reminders as well.
Please, read the following instructions carefully to start the synchronization correctly:
1. Synchronization can be done in three directions:
2. “To Dos” plugin lets you synchronize: all To Dos/Reminders without category to the selected folder, all To Dos/Reminders in one calendar with the remote side, or only the selected calendars:
3. If you are going to perform synchronization with Windows Mobile device, choose a folder on your Mac where To Dos from the device will be copied to during the synchronization process (for “Sync all to dos. Sync to dos without category to”and “Sync all to dos in this calendar with Other Side” options only).
4. If you are going to perform synchronization with Windows PC, to choose the application on Windows PC, which To Dos/Reminders of iCal on your Mac will be synced with, go to “Connection settings” plugin (“Sync with” option).
5. If you want to delete all To Dos/Reminders on your Mac or at the remote side, or both, please, click “Delete all to dos” button.
6. If you want to delete all your previous synchronization history, please, click “Reset history” button.
7. Finally, click “Sync now” button to start the synchronization process.
It will help to avoid unintended deletion or modification of data stored on your Mac (for “This Mac <–> Other side” and “Other side –> This Mac” synchronization directions).
To enable the Data Change Alert, tick ‘Show Data Change Alert when XXX of the data on this computer will be changed’ checkbox in iSync Preferences.
If you enable this option, a warning will appear when more than the indicated percentage of data on your Mac is going to be altered by the sync. To make this warning appear at each sync, select “any” option instead of percentage.
The warning shows you how many pieces of information will be added, modified or deleted on your Mac (click “Show Details” to view this) and allows you to cancel or to confirm the sync.