To install USB Network Gate for Windows, take the following steps:
- Download the latest version of USB Network Gate at:
- Double-click usb_network_gate.exe file.
Click “Next” button to start the installation process:
- Read the License Agreement carefully. If you agree with all license terms and conditions, check “I accept the agreement” radio button. Then click “Next” button to continue:
- Select the destination location for USB Network Gate. Then click “Next” button to continue:
- Choose whether to install the client part of USB Network Gate separately:
- Choose the Start menu folder where the program’s shortcuts will be created. Then click “Next” button to continue:
- Decide whether to create a desktop icon. Then click “Next” button to continue:
- Now when all the settings are customized, click “Install” button to proceed with the installation process:
- Once the installation is over, click “Finish” button:
If you’ve chosen “Launch USB Network Gate now” option, USB Network Gate will be started immediately. Otherwise, either navigate to Start menu and locate the launcher in “Programs” submenu or double-click the shortcut created on the desktop to launch USB Network Gate.