VideoDuke has its own built-in browser that allows accessing popular video hosting services right from the app without opening any web browser on your Mac. You can even search for the videos by entering the video name in the search bar. There is also a quick access to such websites as YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion in VideoDuke. You can be redirected to one of them in one click.
Here are a few steps that will help you search for a video in VideoDuke web browser:
- Open VideoDuke and type either video name or the name of the website into the search bar.
- Press Enter and wait till you are redirected to Google search webpage.
- When you find the necessary video or website, click it and wait till VideoDuke catches the link to download.
- Choose video format and resolution and click “Download”.
- Find the video in the Downloads folder.