VideoDuke allows downloading not only separate YouTube videos but also the whole YouTube playlists and channels. The downloading procedure is quite simple and includes several steps:
- Open VideoDuke, click on YouTube image in it and search for a playlist or channel that you want to download;
- When YouTube playlist or channel is opened, wait till VideoDuke processes all links.
- Switch to “Videos” tab so that the software can catch the video links.
- Choose the preferred format and resolution of the videos. VideoDuke automatically selects the highest available quality for each video from a playlist or channel.
- Click “Download all” and wait for VideoDuke to do its job.
All downloaded videos will be saved in the default folder ~/Downloads/VideoDuke. You can change the location of the Downloads folder in Preferences.