Virtual Serial Port Driver Pro 9.0.270
Released: April 19, 2018
- Added: a new user interface.
- Added options:
- Splitting of real ports;
- Redirecting of serial traffic;
- Joining several real ports into one virtual;
- Sharing of a real port among multiple applications;
- Merging of several virtual and/or real ports within one port bundle;
- Creating a COM port switcher;
- Creating complex serial port bundles.
- Added: Activity log.
- Added: the ability to change ports in a virtual pair without deleting the pair.
- Added: the ability to set the rights to write and read to separate ports in a bundle.
- Improved: the stability of COM port drivers.
- Removed: pinout settings for VSPD.
- Removed: the option of serial line break emulation for VSPD.
- Removed: the ability to create a port pair only in a current user session.
- Removed: support for Windows XP and Server 2003.