There seems to be nothing you can't find on YouTube, no matter the year a music video was released. Whenever we are looking for something new to listen to there is a big chance we are going to go to YouTube. But there is no native way to get those videos to your computer to enjoy them when offline and without actually having to open the website. Plus if you had MP3 files of your favorite YouTube music you could listen to them on your portable media player.
MP3 is a highly compatible and compressed audio format that can play on the widest range of devices. Once you can download YouTube playlist on Mac in MP3 format you can listen to it no matter where you are. And we happen to know the solution to download YouTube playlist to MP3 on Mac!
Download YouTube playlist in MP3 on Mac with Elmedia Player PRO
With Elmedia Player PRO it is super easy to save YouTube video to MP3 on Mac. You'll only need a YouTube link to a video or to a complete playlist and then everything is easy as pie.
Download YouTube playlist to MP3 on Mac this way:
- Download, install and open free Elmedia Player.
- Upgrade it to PRO version with the activation code that you can get from the app's official website.
- Open the player app and switch to the browser mode by selecting Window → Browser in the main menu.
- Open the YouTube playlist in Elmedia browser window.
- Wait for the playlist to get parsed.
- Click the Audio tab and choose MP3 to save the files as. Then click
- Now that you you know how to download YouTube playlist on Mac you can enjoy it even when offline!
Not only does Elmedia Player PRO download MP3 files from YouTube, but it can also save the videos, playlists, channels and user contents from YouTube to your Mac. It is a very complete app with advanced techniques of getting your favorite online media on your computer.
Elmedia Player PRO offers:
- One-click downloading of an entire YouTube playlist, channel and category from browser.
- Downloading of any YouTube videos, YouTube 4K UHD, YouTube VEVO, etc.
- Downloading of videos from Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion and more with video quality from low to HD.
- Extracting audio from video.
- Streaming of an MP3 playlist to Apple TV.
Version 7.8(1897) (15th Dec, 2019) Release notes