ZxcFiles is a service for torrent uploading and downloading. They provide online storage space as well as remote backup for convenient torrent sharing over the Internet.
On ZxcFiles everyone is allowed to post their content except for adult, offensive, and copyrighted materials.
On ZxcFiles one cannot search for files other people uploaded, because of how this service works. One can choose who to share the content with or even keep the files to themselves as a backup to be able to download them from any place in the world.
To download files from ZxcFiles you can use Internet Download Manager.
We can recommend Folx - a download manager and a torrent client in one. Folx can download from pretty much everywhere and supports magnet links as well. Thanks to magnet links you won't have to explicitly announce that you use P2P technology. Folx is a great alternative to ZxcFiles for Mac when you need its downloading capabilities and it is free. However for those seeking more advanced possibilities, there is a PRO version available. With Folx PRO you can:
- Search for torrents on various torrent trackers at the same moment without having to leave Folx. Just enter search words once in Folx and it will dig through all of the trackers it supports (and it supports a lot!) to present you with the most relevant results. Just to name a few: itorrents.org, seedpeer.eu, tracker.nwps.ws, yourbittorrent.com, torlock.com, torrent.isohunt.to.
- Regulate the download speed manually or let Folx manage it automatically according to the bandwidth usage on your Mac (whether you are fetching new emails or using some other software requiring Internet traffic).
- Schedule your downloads flexibly and decide what Folx will do upon finishing the downloading: system shutdown, switch it to sleep mode, or just quit the app.
- Save and securely keep the login data for the most often used websites and trackers.
- Have all the music & videos you downloaded with Folx automatically sent to the corresponding iTunes playlists.
Version 5.8.13820 (3rd Jun, 2019) Release notes