Since a purchase order (PO) is an official binding document (a contract to purchase) that gets issued by a buyer to a seller, it is not available for selection as a payment method on our purchase pages by default.
To place a purchase order with Eltima, please follow these steps:
- Send a copy of your purchase order form with complete descriptive information of each item that you want to purchase by email to our Sales Dpt. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your purchase requisition has been approved by our Sales Dpt., you’ll get a URL that will allow you to submit the PO to our e-commerce reseller for further payment processing.Note: We (Eltima Software) don’t process payments for our products. Payment processing and order fulfillment are done by a global e-commerce reseller Avangate that offers a full range of payment options, including all popular credit cards, bank/wire transfers, checks, purchase orders, PayPal, etc.
- Following the aforementioned URL, you will be taken to a secure web page of our e-commerce reseller.
- Select “Purchase Order” under the “Payment options” (Payment options > Select other methods > Purchase order) enter your internal PO number, and click “Continue”.
- Confirm your billing/delivery infortmaion and press the “Place order” button to place the order.
- After placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation and more information regarding the purchased products/services.
- To finish your order, you will need to download the Purchase Order Form (available after placing the order). Print, sign and send it to us by upload or by email at email@example.com – to identify your order please specify the reference number (the number will be available after the order has been made).