OEM License for 1 Developer. Short Description.
- The Licensee may install and use the Software for commercial purposes and in business environment for in-house software development purposes.
- Only one developer may utilize the Software. The License is generated for a developer’s personal name.
- The Licensee may install and use only one copy of the Software on only one operating system.
- The Software under this License may be incorporated into software and hardware projects sold by the Licensee.
- The Licensee may not distribute the development kit for the Software to end-users. The Software may be distributed to end-users only as a compiled setup.
- This License cannot be used by the Licensee to develop a software application that would compete with products marketed by the Licensor.
- This License is royalty-free. That means that a development version of the Software is for a fee, but the Licensee does not need to pay a fee per every order of his product built or assembled with or using the Licensor’s technology.
- This License entitles the Licensee to the unlimited redistribution of the Licensor’s technology as a part of the Licensee’s product. The Licensee is not obliged to specify that Eltima Software framework is used in his software.
Read the full version of EULA